Saturday, May 5, 2007

Family Update

As I write this update on the family the boys are upstairs arguing over who will win the fight tonight; Mayweather or De La Hoya. What a surprise that they are arguing:) Anyways, David is hanging in at his job and trying hard to make it work! Daniel is working like crazy and his company just had a huge layoff, but he is safe! He went out last night to what he said to be the "hottest" club he's been to yet. I am so happy that he has made friends and going out and having a good time! We love having Daniel around; sometimes it is even fun when Daniel and I gang up on David. What is so funny is David's reactions...but we can only play around so much before people start getting mad:O As far as me, I am getting ready to move up to fourth grade and my prinicipal asked me to be the team leader. I am a bit nervous taking over a brand new team, but at the same time excited about the challenge. I am getting ready to take a two week course beginning May 14th for my administration degree. Really not looking forward to going Monday - Thursday 5-9, but it is worth it. I know I will have help both at school and at home. The important thing for me to remember is not to stress out during this time frame. I should be fine though and plus I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am scheduled to take my administration certification exam in June. I have been gradually looking over material and am a little nervous. Anyways, life is good and I love my new attitude of; it's good; no worries! Yeah, who would of thought you'd hear that from me!

No comments: