Sunday, May 13, 2007

Week 9

Well, I cannot believe that I am 9 weeks and on my June 4th appointmennt I will be past my first trimester. I cannot wait to have that sense of relief. I am definitely more tired lately and there is so much more on my plate right now that I am trying to find that happy balance. From now teaching summer school, to taking a Maymester class Mon-Thurs for the next few weeks, and getting ready for the last two weeks of school is crazy and I have to say thanks to the baby because I would be running myself ragged if it wasn't for the baby telling me I am tired and to relax. It also helps having D & D at the house helping out. I feel like I am leaving them high and dry the next two weeks with dinner because of class. I left pizzas, pizza rolls, and chicken nuggets in the freezer. I know they can handle themselves and won't starve, but I feel bad they have to eat junk for dinner. Anyways, overall I have to say I am feeling great other than being tired and the occassional upset stomach. I definitely know what Baby A doesn't like because he/she does not hesitate to tell me. It is so funny because D is now talking to the baby more and when he refers to Baby A he always says he. It cracks me up because I know if his "he" becomes a "she" that baby will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Me on the other hand, I don't have a preference one way or the other. I just want a happy, healthly, normal baby who I can love and take care of. I wish I could hold out and not find out, but I don't think I will be able to. Well, to those of you reading my thoughts thanks and it is so nice to sit down and express my feelings every now and again. I do promise pictures will be coming:) My pooch is beginning to show according to D.

No comments: